Thread: Side Screen Bag

catsx11 Guest

Side Screen Bag

Do you want to store and protect your side screens when not in use?
    I have just ordered and now received my side screen bag. It's great!
    A member of the the 289 register contacted a bag manufacturer - BagWorld - and had a side screen bag made.
    BagWorld now has a template from which to produce more side screen bags at a cost of £55 incl. postage.
    There is a choice of materials and colours that should suit most.

I have a black canvas type one (600 denier laminated polyester).
    The blue one below is made in a wipe clean vinyl.

The bag has two separate compartments/sleeves to hold each side screen.
    The sleeves are approximately 35" x 16" - (one each side) and are big enough and snug enough to fit standard side screens securely.
    The bag and the two compartments are each padded and have a velcro flapped top and carry handle.

All I can say is the quality and design is great and will help keep my side screens protected and pristine when not in use in my boot.
    Contact Colin Tel 01527 592333 or email colin@bag-world.co

very nice, I like them

That's one thing to go on my xmas list!

Alan, you have a PM
    Paul.

AK Huddart Chevy 383 Stroker, BMW Royal Grey Metal Metallic , 5 speed Jaguar Getrag , Holley 670cfm 4 barrel street Avenger Carb, 450 BHP at flywheel , 460 Ibs/ft torque, and luvin it !

" We dont stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing" - George Bernard Shaw.

Already ordered mine and will be delivered tomorrow! I will post photo when it arrives. Very easy to order, excellent feedback and assistance and indeed great delivery
    Charlie
    Joint Area Rep - East Midlands Region
    AKCharlie - ''AKA SOOTY'' - AK GEN2 - LS3 - 6.2litre - 434bhp - A dream come true

As promised, see photo of my Sidescreen Bag. Superb quality and they even stitched my Cobra Replica Badge on free. Great company to work with so hurry and get your orders placed!!
    Charlie
    Joint Area Rep - East Midlands Region
    AKCharlie - ''AKA SOOTY'' - AK GEN2 - LS3 - 6.2litre - 434bhp - A dream come true

catsx11 Guest

Soft top / Hood Bag

I have designed a non padded hood bag and had it specially made along the lines of the side-screens bag.
    I even incorporated a 'tube' to lay inside the fold of the hood to stop the rear plastic screen from creasing.
    I got Colin at http://bag-world.co to make it - I think I paid about £35 maybe £40

Colin at Bag World has probably kept a template incase anyone else might like one made.
    (the first photo is of the bag with only the hood folded and placed inside
    it's not designed to hold the frame but I have shown them placed in the bag as well)
    There will be a choice of colours and materials mine is black polyester canvass.

Last edited by catsx11; 22-05-18 at 01:14 PM.