Thread: IVA documents

IVA documents

Hi all,
    Is it acceptable to send copies of receipts or does it have to be originals?

Do copies need to be marked as "this is a true and certified copy etc....."my address on the back etc...?

If it has to be originals, what have you done to ensure your documents don't get lost??

Thanks Lee
    .............never drive faster than your guardian angel.

cobraclub.com/gallery/showgallery.php/cat/633 - this is the link to my build photo's you have to put w w w . h t t p : / / in front of it!!

Lee,

mine were copies signed on the back as certified copies with the originals taken along to the test.

Paul
    AK, on the road Oct 2012

I completed both IVA and registration recently. I only sent copies of receipts for both applications with no problems. Take originals and build pictures to the test. Tester did want to see original engine age verification document.

I sent the original iva certificate and copies of receipts and they were returned with my reg number certificate and it took 10 working days .I have a colour photocopier i dont think they would notice it was a copy
    mike

pilgrim sumo mk3 3.5l rv8 sold

ak gen 1 ford 302ci otr

Same as Mike, original IVA document and receipt copies for rest with no issues. Registration number back in 5 working days - that must be a record surely?

Thanks everyone, Lee
    .............never drive faster than your guardian angel.

cobraclub.com/gallery/showgallery.php/cat/633 - this is the link to my build photo's you have to put w w w . h t t p : / / in front of it!!

You can now do it all online, scan all documents in and take all originals to the test.

Alan.
    AK Gen II on the road Jan '19
    GM LQ4 364ci, LS9 cam, Omex 710.
    Tremec T56 Terminator.
    3.27:1 Powr-lok LSD