Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Pilgrim Sumo Mk2 manual

Hi. Another member looking for a Sumo mk2 build manual (Granada mk2 based). Can anyone out there help?. Cheers.

Tried scanning mine earlier with no success will try again in the week.

Quote Originally Posted by CP Sumo View Post
    Hi. Another member looking for a Sumo mk2 build manual (Granada mk2 based). Can anyone out there help?. Cheers.
    I should have mine somewhere .

Pm me your email, i'll send one across

hi ColleyV12 please can you be so kind as to send me a sumo Mk2 build manual. Recently purchased a half built version and am struggling a little - thanks Mark

Quote Originally Posted by mark briggs View Post
    hi ColleyV12 please can you be so kind as to send me a sumo Mk2 build manual. Recently purchased a half built version and am struggling a little - thanks Mark
    Granada or Cortina based?

Quote Originally Posted by mark briggs View Post
    Pm me your email, is it cortina or granada based?

Quote Originally Posted by ColleyV12 View Post
    Pm me your email, is it cortina or granada based?
    I think i have a mark 2B granada based kit but i have no paperwork to confirm. I purchased it with a V8 engine but it was badly fitted. we have taken the shell off and re built the engine mounts, now I have to build the rest as it has no break servo, no tank, wiring is a mess, no interior. the break pipes run to the rear axle through the centre of the car as does the fuel pipe so ive stripped those out to move them to the side. I noticed that mine has a bonnet bracket attached to the front chassis where as the instructions downloaded from Pilgrim say the brackets should be on the shell of the car via a bar which is fibre glassed in but mine body shell does not have this bar hence im after the mark 2 manual to see if i can work out whats going on.

Im not sure how i PM people as ive not received an email from the uk cobra club to validate my email address?

Hi Mark,
    System is manual, I’ve just validated you in the forum software

Cheers
    Jim
    GD Mk3 Jag based
    Supercharged LS1
    GD J1M

great thanks Jim !!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast