Thread: Kit car shows.

Kit car shows.

Kit car show news . Newark kit show is off this year but should be ok for next year . Stoneleigh kit car show is ON that is officiall have been talking to John at Sandj motors it is on the 28 and 29th of August Saturday and Sunday not Monday bank holiday John has been talking to the organiser today .sand j motors will be there selling as usual so get your orders in so you can pick up from the show .sandj will be at Tatton park Cheshire on the 21st and 22nd of August it's an outdoor event approximately 2,000 cars over the weekend end Sandj motors Tel number 01257 262881 or email sandjmotors427@yahoo.com.
    .............never drive faster than your guardian angel.

cobraclub.com/gallery/showgallery.php/cat/633 - this is the link to my build photo's you have to put w w w . h t t p : / / in front of it!!

£8.00 to enter Tatton Park, £7.00 to park and £10.00 to go in to the car show! Going to get expensive very quickly.

Graham.
    AK gen 1 delivered 05/05/17, on the road shortly!

Quote Originally Posted by Gatwick Axe Man View Post
    £8.00 to enter Tatton Park, £7.00 to park and £10.00 to go in to the car show! Going to get expensive very quickly.

Graham.

Do they charge for breathing as well?

Newark kit show is off this year but should be ok for next year . Stoneleigh kit car show is ON
    That is annoying about Newark ,as i was planning to go and take some stuff along i wanted to sell, and i would have gone to Stoneleigh, but it coincides with a family holiday.

Lets hope they don't cancel the P and P show at Sywell too. At least i managed to go the the E-type 60th anniversary event at Shelsey Walsh , (not in the poorly cobra) which was brilliant
    Paul.

AK Huddart Chevy 383 Stroker, BMW Royal Grey Metal Metallic , 5 speed Jaguar Getrag , Holley 670cfm 4 barrel street Avenger Carb, 450 BHP at flywheel , 460 Ibs/ft torque, and luvin it !

" We dont stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing" - George Bernard Shaw.