Note for area reps.....

Hi all, can you send me next year's plan for area meets and trips out please so I can add it to your particular area. East mids have done this already so if anyone else has their list ready......
    BIG TONE

Mercedes SL owner, definitely NOT a kitcar owner like you lot!

Nothing as yet planned for the Wessex region. There was virtually no activity in 2020 regards meets due to the current crisis. But I will endeavour to keep people posted on future meets at the Horton Inn. Any excursions will be on an ad-hoc basis.
    However if any other areas are planning drive throughs of the Wessex region, please let me know. Would love to join you.

Cheers,

David.
    David.

Life is driving the Cobra. The rest of the time is just waiting................till I fix it!

Wessex region caretaker rep.

Hi Tony
    The SW list has been completed but we are missing Car Show Dates, Which have not been announced yet, I can update the list as and when these are released
    I will email the list later today
    Regards Andy Loveday
    DAX TOJEIRO DE DION
    CHEVY SB 383 STROKER 6.2Ltr 450 Hp
    Tremec TKO 3550 3.54.1 Jag Diff
    RCR Mk 1 GT 40 in build

Thank you David and Andy. David, if you get time will you go into the club website and check your region and let me know if you want any changes making please. Andy, I'll get your list up later today.
    Cheers, Tony

Again thanks to Andy L and Charlie for forwarding me there respective lists for next year, all up on the website with some cracking pictures for the East Mids group supplied by Charlie. If any other area reps have a list then please e-mail it to me, similarly, if you have any pictures you'd like adding to your page as per the East Mids group then please send those also.
    See Charlie's pictures here: - https://www.ukcobraclub.co.uk/eastmidlands/

Thanks

Tony
    BIG TONE

Mercedes SL owner, definitely NOT a kitcar owner like you lot!

Hi Tony,
    As ever, East Anglia will be 'on tour' but what that amounts to at the moment is possibly pie in the sky. We'll see
    Steve Brown

CRC Regional Rep - East Anglia