Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

JamesV - from XCS Designs

Hi all,

I'm James, I have been working for XCS Designs since the middle of last year, for those of you who aren't aware of who XCS Designs are, we produce the only round tube Camber Compensation Cobra replica entirely assemble with new parts, and able to be legitimately registered as a new car (there is no donor car, it's as simple as that).

We are also able to supply pretty much all parts for Dax De-Dion and CCAS cars from our UK based factory, you can even come and visit us and collect your parts from our factory in North Essex (when/if we're ever out of lockdown). We are able to supply kit builds, or turnkey builds.

We've gone above and beyond to ensure we offer the best quality parts, generally either made to our own specification, or thoroughly researched and verified as being the best possible parts.

Our two demo cars are both nearing completion, one is a SBC powered De-Dion car, and the other is a full F&R Camber Comp chassis, with a Jenvey Throttle Bodied LS in it bolted to a 6 speed Tremec.

We have an online shop on our site which is being constantly updated with new parts on an almost daily basis, fully secure, and all despatched using trusted national couriers.

We have never, and we wouldn't ever promise to be the cheapest, because that's not what we're about, but we do aim to be the easiest to deal with, trustworthy, reliable and accessible, all backed up with supplying the best product we possibly can.

A brief background of me, I've always been a car entusiast, having been brought home from hospital after being born in the back of my fathers Morgan 4/4, from there we have always had sports cars in the family. I spent many years working for the UK's leading aftermarket VW Parts supplier, as well as working with a variety of other household, and high-end brands. My work background is primarily marketing and design, but I have always been involved in the operations side of things as well including sourcing parts, arranging shows, customer liaison etc.

So long and short, if you're dealing with XCS to buy parts or an ongoing project, you'll probably be dealing with me, if you're looking to order a full-build, you will initially deal with our MD (Harvey Rice) to flesh out the project plan, then likely me on an ongoing basis for project updates.

Anyway, if you have any questions at all, please don't hesitate to drop me a PM, an email james(at)xcsdesigns.co.uk, or visit our website at www.xcsdesigns.co.uk.

I'm also currently based in Mid Sussex, though regularly visit the factory, so if you are in the area and would prefer to collect in-person, then this can be arranged.

All the best,

James

Welcome James,
    I watch your updates on FB regularly.
    Kev Davies
    South Wales Area Rep. UKCC Membership Secretary
    DAX Mk4, 383 Chevy Stroker, Tremec. SOLD
    Contemporary CCX 3-4028, 445ci Big Block FORD FE,TKO 600, Old School IVA'd and SOLD
    Dax De Dion LS2 and T56 IVA'd June '17 SOLD
    1965 Ford Mustang 289 Convertible SOLD
    In build- Hawk 289 Sebring Awaiting IVA

Good to hear Kev, providing it goes ahead, we will be at Goodwood Festival of Speed later this year!

I didn't buy one of your superb cars James but I did buy a pair of your beautifully engineered mirrors a few years ago.
    Best of luck, Baz

Great to see us manufacturers are allowed to advertise on this forum again without being shot down.

Ant,

That's funny.

Jon

Quote Originally Posted by aksportscars View Post
    Ant,

That's funny.

Jon
    Calm down gents, I advertised one set of parts in the traders section, and I gave a brief introduction to myself, my background and what I do currently. Not been posting all over the place spamming threads, I've had the rules explained, and I'll play by them.

Take care,

J

Quote Originally Posted by Chimeara View Post
    Great to see us manufacturers are allowed to advertise on this forum again without being shot down.
    Feel free (apparently).

Russ
    CRC Treasurer

Hi James,

Love the XCS and seen Gary's when he had one. Engineering at its best.

The web site is great for looking at the parts and design but its not clear on what your offering in respect of full build or are you still looking at offering a kit builds for the XCS?

I know you offer parts on the site but a build of parts schedule would be helpful to people. I am big on spread sheets lol

Does the body need to be fitted by XCS?

There is details of fitting square chassis. Do you do two chassis?

You say you can supply Dax De-Dion chassis. kit builds, or turnkey builds. Are you the only ones now offering the Dax De-Dion chassis?
    PM me if you think some comments might be best out of the forum.
    John Desz

Essex & Herts Area Rep. UKCC

Dax 351 Cleveland T5 2.88 PL

Events posted and meeting updates follow Face Book.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/170236225077355

Hi Jon,

Your inbox is full I'm afraid, please feel free to drop me an email to address in the first post and I'll reply with the answers to your questions.

Many thanks,

James

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast