Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Crendon for sale

1999 Crendon no13 , 351w, GT40 heads, knock on/off vintage halibrands with new Avon’s, 24k miles.. please message for more details and pics
    £49950.00
    Crendon No13

Hi, Did you sell this?

Thanks Lee

Quote Originally Posted by GT Two View Post
    Hi, Did you sell this?

Thanks Lee
    Hi Lee, no didn’t sell, not really thought much more about it tbh.. suns which is a good time to sell but not the best time to part company 😏
    Crendon No13

Thanks Gowan. Im ready to buy if you do consider selling.

Thanks

Lee

There’s a big block crendon available soon that I know of. Factory supplied by me rolling chassis kit that the customer has installed his own southern automotive big block engine and gearbox package into, and final finishing and iva prep done bu ourselves again.

Happy to email more spec and pictures if your interested in a big block car but it will be circa £70k

Quote Originally Posted by Chimeara View Post
    There’s a big block crendon available soon that I know of. Factory supplied by me rolling chassis kit that the customer has installed his own southern automotive big block engine and gearbox package into, and final finishing and iva prep done bu ourselves again.

Happy to email more spec and pictures if your interested in a big block car but it will be circa £70k
    Thanks. My budget goes upto £65k for the right car. Cant rob anymore from anywhere else. Looking for something that I can do the odd track day in.

Ahh no worries. Il put it to the owner and see what might transpire.

Hows a 5.7 litre Chevy powered 2019 dax de Dion for the £50k mark sound. Can send more pics and info if required.

Pictures of the de dion would be good, please.

Mark

Pm me an email address and I will get some over to you

Thanks. Im looking for something that I can ideally do some track days in. Im seeing a GD this weekend and a Superformance next week. If you do hear of anything please do get in touch!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast