Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    ATTTENTION MODERATORS: I cannot submit any meaningful posts on this thread any longer. I just get 'INTERNAL SERVER ERROR'. I've been trying for a week, from different locations. Any ideas?
    DAX Cobra. May contain nuts. Always read the label.

Quote Originally Posted by Bannon View Post
    ATTTENTION MODERATORS: I cannot submit any meaningful posts on this thread any longer. I just get 'INTERNAL SERVER ERROR'. I've been trying for a week, from different locations. Any ideas?
    Your post today arrived as did the one on the 3rd so looks like you’re back in business!
    Dek

Quote Originally Posted by Dek View Post
    Your post today arrived as did the one on the 3rd so looks like you’re back in business!
    Dek
    No. Anything longer than a single sentence causes the error message. I'm about to give up on this thread. There's a problem somewhere.

Do you write your posts in something like Word and then paste them in? I've found doing that often causes the server to pitch a fit for some reason..
    My DeDion build diary..
    Hon Sec of the Digidash branch of the Unpopular Kit Car Design club

Aaron,

I suffered very similar problems when posting to a thread I had started when installing the 1UZ into the Sumo - thought at the time it was some form of anti Japanese bias. I to compose posts in word and then cut and paste them into the forum as I find it easier but I also had problems attaching pictures - used to do it the "old" way using the "Go Advanced" function on the forum and adding pictures direct from my PC. I am now forced to use Imgur, which in fairness works well but requires an extra step.

I am suspecting that the introduction of the GDPR regulations has been behind a lot of these problems.

Take care,
    Ian

PS Congratulations on your stamina and keep posting, you are helping others to see they are not alone!
    Last edited by Ian C; 09-06-21 at 10:05 AM. Reason: typo - nothing to do with cut & paste!
    Pilgrim Sumo Mk3; IVA Apr. 2014; RV8 3.9 EFi ; Cosworth T5; Granada Donor
    Phase Two underway - Conversion to Japanese

Quote Originally Posted by Bannon View Post
    There’s nothing odd about your profile (although I have added you to the NWS group as it was missing )

It might be worth trying a paste in plain text and not from Word...maybe?

Rgds

Jim
    GD Mk3 Jag based
    Supercharged LS1
    GD J1M

Err..

That's not what it looks like! I welded plates to the loose nuts behind the striker plates and glassed them in because it was better than loose nuts which kept moving around. My original post would explain better but I couldn't submit it.

Your first picture looks like a selfie while ón the phone and your second picture, well errrm, let's say NWS.....
    Happy to learn they are both Cobra related!!

Bollocks to this. I'm doing some really good work, massively useful to others - and all I get is stress. Nothing fecking works - can't upload anything. I'll finish my project which is going really well - on my own. Waste of frikkin time. I'm out. Lock it.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast