Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Do you do THIS?

I’ve thought about this, but shied away from it - too much emotional attachment, but I also thought how I’d feel if some wuckfit (anag) killed or seriously injured themselves and or others driving my car. It might rather put me off owning and or driving one ever again, so not for me.
    David (AKA Firestarter29)

Lead, follow, or get out of the way.

I guess one question is whether you are proposing this to share the joys of cobra driving, or to get money to subsidise your hobby / generate income?
    If its the latter - your call.

If its the former, you could do worse than join the Sporting Bears and help out some kids in need.
    https://www.necclassicmotorshow.com/...rs-dream-rides

- I believe the yellow cobra in the pic in the link above might be Dave's car?
    Crendon Chassis No.49
    Huddart FE428 + toploader

Not listed in the Shelby Register.

Good spot Kev, yes that’s my car, the red ECM sticker on the front wing is the clincher.

The Bears is a very good way of sharing the joys of driving a Cobra, several Cobra owners are also members of the Bears.
    David (AKA Firestarter29)

Lead, follow, or get out of the way.

Quote Originally Posted by KevinW View Post
    I guess one question is whether you are proposing this to share the joys of cobra driving, or to get money to subsidise your hobby / generate income?
    If its the latter - your call.

If its the former, you could do worse than join the Sporting Bears and help out some kids in need.
    https://www.necclassicmotorshow.com/...rs-dream-rides

- I believe the yellow cobra in the pic in the link above might be Dave's car?
    I guess it’s actually a bit of both. That is a great idea with the Sporting Bears, I’ll definitely be signing up for that!

More thought needed I think for the hire option. Think I need to find a way to quantify how sensible a person is before allowing them to ruin my pride and joy. Sounds like an impossible task... will of course update with more info as an when!

I think when it comes to hire companies, sensible is defined only by the size of the persons wallet!
    My DeDion build diary..
    Hon Sec of the Digidash branch of the Unpopular Kit Car Design club

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123