Thread: Next meet.

Next meet.

Hi all.

Although tomorrow, (11th April) is the second Sunday of the month and using the grey area of the law, we could have had a meet, I opted to use May as the reopening of the meet so that we could at least get a coffee or something from the pub!
    So the 9th May? How about it?
    I have had a couple of people contact me that would be new to the meet so hopefully, after a slow start to the rekindling of the meet we can get a few more members and start planning excursions and visits to various places.
    I look forward to seeing some of you in May if you can make it.

Regards,

David.
    David.

Life is driving the Cobra. The rest of the time is just waiting................till I fix it!

Wessex region caretaker rep.

I would be up for may. Wont have a cobra as it’s in paint but could come say hi and go crazy have a pint lol

Sounds good to me, be good to get back to some normality
    Geoff
    Pilgrim Sumo Mk3, like me old but loved

I’m hoping my car will be ready by then.
    Just taken it off the road AGAIN to sort out some problems. Found out today that my new suspension will be two weeks late. Trying to source a new radiator too. Adjust the front wheel bearings which I can do straight away........in my sleep! Adjust the clutch. The list goes on!
    David.

Life is driving the Cobra. The rest of the time is just waiting................till I fix it!

Hi David

Many thanks. I hope to be with you in my late father’s AK. Fingers crossed for some dry weather.

Regards
    Chris

We look forward to seeing you there.
    My car is not guaranteed to be there. Delay in the suspension delivery plus a whole heaps of other stuff to do on it. Working on it today to adjust front wheel bearings, adjust the clutch slave cylinder and possibly rear diff leak. See how the time goes.
    David.

The weather for this Sunday is looking OK ish. I’ll be in attendance but in my eurobox as the beast is still on jacks looking very sorry for herself, waiting for her new legs which are now two weeks late!
    Hoping to see a few members arrive but not sure if the weather can be relied upon.

Cheers.
    David.

Well that’s typical isn’t it? Good old British weather being reliably unreliable!
    I’ll still be there in the Audi.........just in case! Can’t have the area rep not turn up especially if a die hard member does turn up and turns out to be the only one there!
    Just in case anyone else turns up in their normal cars, my car is a blue Audi A5. The pub may be open but seating outside.........in the rain!
    David.

How lucky to meet you David. Thanks so much for hanging on. It was great to meet you... here’s looking forward to a great Summer.

Cheers, Chris

We had a good conversation, not only based on cars. Much look forward to our next get together. The Dax should be on the road by then.
    I feel a road trip coming on.............somewhere!
    David.