Spetchley Park Meets Re-Launch

Unlock those cobras, the Wheels on Wednesday event at Spetchley Park is restarting on 19th May. Tickets only, you can get them here

https://www.wheelsonwednesday.co.uk/...5-c2152b840360

For those who haven't been these are great events and have been really well attended by a wide variety of classics and modern vehicles of all sizes and styles. Always something interesting to look at.

For those who have been before, you know!

I have booked my ticket - all we need now is some decent weather!!
    Dax with 1964 Dual Quad 427 and Toploader box

Just tried to book this but they have sold out already ! Spetchley Park is huge - why do they have to limit numbers ?

Confused of Colwall.

I am afraid this is going to be the way of the year. Total pain. We are all going to have to book up for things in good time or find alternative venues where we can meet.

They have put some more dates up for the next meets. Quite a few meets now publishing dates. With more it might take some of the heat out.
    Dax with 1964 Dual Quad 427 and Toploader box

Just got a message to say that Wednesday 19th at Spetchley has been cancelled due to waterlogged ground! Hope it's better for 6 th June

Bloody typical!! It’s been put back a week to 26th May. I am going to do the Banbury Classic instead now on Wednesday. It’s at the Cricket Ground if anyone is interested. 6pm. Details are on Facebook