Spetchley Park 6th June

Anyone interested in meeting up for this one?

Tickets still available https://www.wheelsonwednesday.co.uk/ (note, next weeks meet sold out pretty quickly)

It's a great meet in a beautiful location. My ticket is booked!! I intend putting some miles on my car this year!!

Might see some of you there.

PS - Sunny afternoon at Caffeine and Machine yesterday. There and back in the dry, amazingly.

Chris
    Dax with 1964 Dual Quad 427 and Toploader box

Yep, i will be there Chris.

Like Braincol , I also left it too late to get tickets for the 19th May , so I have booked tickets for the 6th June. With around 650 cars already booked for the 19th May, there should be plenty of interesting cars to see.

There is one show in particular I want to see this year, so before all those tickets got snapped up too, I got some tickets for the E-Type 60 anniversary event at Shelsey Walsh Hill climb circuit near Worcester In June .

Paul
    Paul.

AK Huddart Chevy 383 Stroker, BMW Royal Grey Metal Metallic , 5 speed Jaguar Getrag , Holley 670cfm 4 barrel street Avenger Carb, 450 BHP at flywheel , 460 Ibs/ft torque, and luvin it !

" We dont stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing" - George Bernard Shaw.

650 cars!!!!! Blimey. Not just me keen to get out and about then!!!! Let’s hope the weather improves.
    See you on 6th Paul. Looking forward to it