Thread: Beaulieu Show

Beaulieu Show

Beaulieu Motor Museum on the 20th June are hosting an American, Custom Car and Hotrod meet. Tickets are £10 each which are on sale on line only and includes the car in the grounds. I have bought my tickets already.
    Our cars should qualify as they are based on an American/British marque, and if nothing else could be considered Hotrods, if you squint hard enough! And anyway, there were a few Cobras a couple of years ago when I last went.
    Hoping for good weather as I don’t have a roof!
    Perhaps a meet somewhere and enter as a group if enough people are interested.

I’m sure I posted this earlier. Maybe I didn’t press submit. If I did, why would it have been removed?
    David.

Life is driving the Cobra. The rest of the time is just waiting................till I fix it!

Wessex region caretaker rep.

I would be keen to come in the coupe. Keep me posted on the timings. Also got that part in my shop mate.

Cool. The tickets are pre book only on line.

Sorry I didn’t make it last week. I ended up working both days and am also working the bank holiday. Aeroplanes don’t seem to realise that humans actually want to take time off!
    David.

Life is driving the Cobra. The rest of the time is just waiting................till I fix it!

Wessex region caretaker rep.

I have my ticket and so I'll be there, subject to the weather. I hope to see other members there.

It’s quite a long run for me but I have purchased a ticket and as long as the weather is good I shall give it a go.
    More keen than ever to make the best of my car!!

Enjoy for everyone who would be able to visit.