I'm looking for a thermostat housing for a SBC - that points to the left AND is horizontal. Current one point upwards and with a new manifold moving the 'stat higher, I can see it causing an air pocket in the radiator feed pipe.

Something like this looks good - but does anyone know a UK supplier


any other suggestions?