Sumo Steering Column Clearance

Hi,

Some help with a potential problem I see....

I have converted my chassis to LHD & I noticed the column is very close and my foot might sharon the column.
    In the RHD car, its less of a problem because the left foot operates the clutch with right foot for brakes & accelerator, so the column shaft location is less of an issue, unless you want to do left foot braking !! The shaft is between the Clutch & Brake, and your feet don't normally need to move between them.
    On the LHD, the shaft is between the accelerator and the brake, with the right foot needing to go from one to the other.
    The steering shaft is located as per specs on the diagrams I've seen & then I have moved it slightly higher vertically to get more clearance.
    Does anyone have photos of their steering column & the clutch & brake pedal locations?
    Just wondering if IVA will have an issue or if anyone hs experienced noticed similar issues.

This is how mine looked after converting. I didn't notice any issue with my feet but then, I may have smaller feet ??
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thanks Paul, my setup is similar & great to know no issues. Brian.

If anything, I would have moved the column slightly inboard by about 3/4 inch to get the shaft to clear the suspension upright, a bit better.

Thanks for the suggestion