Message for Frank re Goodwood meets

Hi, My car is hopefully a few weeks away from being painted, so I am really keen to finally join the Goodwood meets actually in a Cobra, having spent 30 years stopping by promising I really did own one!
    I believe Frank has a mailing list for the event but I am unable to private message him to give my email address as is PM is permanently full.
    Understandably it is not a good idea to put email addresses on forums so wondering how to get on the list !
    Paul

SRV8 - 429 Ford Big Block, 4 speed toploader

Hi Paulo, have sent you a message on your private email.
    cheers, Kevin
    Crendon Chassis No.49
    Huddart FE428 + toploader

Not listed in the Shelby Register.

please let me know as i have been a couple of time to The Stables for breakfast post lockdown. Good to meet with others.

Quote Originally Posted by pevans View Post
    Hi, My car is hopefully a few weeks away from being painted, so I am really keen to finally join the Goodwood meets actually in a Cobra, having spent 30 years stopping by promising I really did own one!
    I believe Frank has a mailing list for the event but I am unable to private message him to give my email address as is PM is permanently full.
    Understandably it is not a good idea to put email addresses on forums so wondering how to get on the list !
    AK Cobra started 06/19
    On the road 11/2020
    Chevy 383 Stroker, TKO 600
    See my build on instagram: Julesdm14

Are the Goodwood meets still the last Sunday of each month and have they resumed yet?
    David.

Life is driving the Cobra. The rest of the time is just waiting................till I fix it!

Wessex region caretaker rep.

Thanks to Kevin I contacted Frank and am now on the mailing list. I will update this thread as soon as I hear.
    I did go to see my car today and begged the paint shop to try and finish the car to give me a chance to attend if it is on the 27th June !!!
    Paul

SRV8 - 429 Ford Big Block, 4 speed toploader