Sunday 8th August

Been thinking on this date and change of venue to see if we can attract more attention.
    Big Gee (Geoff) and I were discussing a venue and Compton Abbas Airfield came up, so how about it? Small grass airstrip just south of Shaftsbury on top of a hill. Nice place to be, I have flown in there quite a few times in a former life. Food has always been good and some planes to distract us away from our cars.
    No idea what time they will open but I'm sure lunch will be on the menu for a little later.
    So I guess to guarantee parking space there, between 11:30 - 12:00?

What do you think?
    David.

Life is driving the Cobra. The rest of the time is just waiting................till I fix it!

Wessex region caretaker rep.

For once I’m in lol and maybe with both cobra and Daytona. Cobra Iva is Tuesday. Daytona back from body shop the Friday before.

Quote Originally Posted by Walsh3328 View Post
    For once I’m in lol and maybe with both cobra and Daytona. Cobra Iva is Tuesday. Daytona back from body shop the Friday before.
    If you want a volunteer to drive the Daytona, I suppose I could accommodate……as long as I’m not too busy!!
    David.

Life is driving the Cobra. The rest of the time is just waiting................till I fix it!

Sorry got to piss on the party the senior management indoors has informed me I’m on holiday that day. No phone nothing just relax. Something about I’m turning into a grumpy old man to early.

But rest assured you will get a ride in it.

Sounds good to me, Compton is usually interesting with car and bike groups popping in..

Sounds like a good plan to me Compton is usually interesting with different car and bike groups visiting..one of our Sunday coffee spots
    Geoff
    Pilgrim Sumo Mk3, like me old but loved

David try this email address, he is your opposite number...spilleg@googlemail.com

Quote Originally Posted by BigGee57 View Post
    David try this email address, he is your opposite number...spilleg@googlemail.com
    Will do. Ta!
    David.

On my doorstep so can't not be there. Look forward to a first meet.