Filling AK Brake Resevoir

Anyone got any tips or tricks to filling the AK bake reservoir?
    I was going to use a funnel with a long flexi neck but even that looks like t might be quite tricky.
    I could do with something idiot proof....

Yes it is a sod to top up that reservoir. I use a plastic bottle with an angled tube like this .

Paul.

AK Huddart Chevy 383 Stroker, BMW Royal Grey Metal Metallic , 5 speed Jaguar Getrag , Holley 670cfm 4 barrel street Avenger Carb, 450 BHP at flywheel , 460 Ibs/ft torque, and luvin it !

" We dont stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing" - George Bernard Shaw.

I suck some into a soft plastic tube and hold a finger over the upper end while placing the lower end in the reservoir, then let go..Like a bendy pipette.
    Nuf Said

Cheers Chaps, I'm liking the look of the bottle with bendy tube.. especially as I have the whole system to fill rather than a top up...

Mine isn’t an AK, but I use a 100ml capacity syringe and some vacuum tube. Draw the fluid into the syringe, drop the tube in the reservoir and pump it in, works very well. It’s also useful when it comes to emptying the reservoir.

Last edited by KugaWestie; 14-07-21 at 06:56 PM.
    Classic Replica Viper IVA passed 25th March 2021